Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sad News Again

So I am sure many of you guessed I was pregnant since we bought a Mini-Van this past weekend. Well we bought the minivan one day early because on Sunday night I started spotting. Since we are poor I had to go to the ER to confirm my Miscarriage since I was only 6 weeks along. (I know that a miscarriage is not a medical emergency but we were doing the Medi-Cal route with this baby) After 8 hours in the ER it was confirmed. It was hard because I knew I was miscarried and I just had to wait. Fortunately, I have a great Mom who watched my kids all night. Jake came and stayed with me but I sent him home since it wasn't an emergency and I knew what the Dr. was going to say. I did have false hope when my blood work came back and the doctor said he thought I was pregnant still and just having some innocent cramping. Sadly...not true.

So at least I got a minivan...yeah!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm so sorry Laura! You are so brave and positive. Thanks for being such a great example to us all!

Andrea said...

I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you and sending prayers your way.

Reggs said...

Let me know if you ever need to talk. I've been there and back twice.
**HUGS**

Carrie Dalby said...

Love and prayers.

P.S. I have three kids and they all squeeze in the backseat of my Neon... but one doesn't have a carseat anymore, otherwise they wouldn't all fit.