Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Two Annoying Things happened today

So today I had two of the worst experiences of human deceity that I have experience in awhile.

1- I called to change my carpet cleaning appt. and the guy started yelling at me for calling him when he was on the road and asking me what was I thinking trying to change it for sometime next week.

Laura commentary- It was a scary conversation and I tried to be overly nice because I was afraid he was going to be a serial killer and was going to come over to my house. He was just mad and decided to yell at me...a customer....about trying to change an appt.

2- Since Jake's car is in the shop I went to go get a rental car. My mom had to take me so I called Hertz rental and went to go get the reserved car that my insurance took care of. I called and told the guy I was going to be there right at 5:55 since I was coming from Spring Valley. I called at 5:45 and asked him for more clarification on the directions and told him I was 6 minutes away. His directions were crap so I called at 5:55 and it went to voicemail. I showed up 2 minutes later and they were closed.

Laura commentary-The guy knew I was coming and that I needed a rental car. I am still so mad about that.

Since both experiences happened with Men I have decided that Men are the weaker sex in general.

2 comments:

The Griffins said...

I hate rental car companies. They're always so annoying...and I would've been scared of the carpet guy for the same reasons...yikes!

Reggs said...

"I have decided that men are the weaker sex in general."
LOLOL!!!!!!
Laura, thanks for the laugh.