One day I hope to have a house that I can park my car in the garage. That way when I open the door my kids won't be distracted by flowers, grass, the neighbor's yard, random rocks, and trash that they find funny. Once I finally get them to the general vicinity of our car the kids run crazy again. Our friends have a Dog named Marley and she always seems to be walked right when we are trying to get into the car. I love Marley so this delay is most of the time welcome.
Besides Marley we have another neighbor that loves to talk and adds to the delay. When they finally get into the minivan they like to run around in the car. After threatening Luke he will finally get into his seat. Peyton will scream and throw herself on the ground and I have to forcefully put her into her car seat.
On a good day I can get the kids into the car within 5 minutes. On a bad day it can take up to 20 minutes. Any suggestions? I can't beat them because people are already suspicious of me due to Peyton's black and blue nose.
2 comments:
It sounds like you have some nice neighbors who like to talk to you. Maybe the neighbors can help you put your kids in the car?Just an idea.
To the supposed Bubbles,
First, I am not your friend. I feed you so I don't have to buy another fish for Luke, your master.
Second, I don't know how you had access to a laptop since electronics are not made to be in water.
Finally, I know this is not "Bubbles the fish" because fishes speak a different language. I am fluent in the fish language.
-Laura
Suspicious Post= 1
Post a Comment