So I'm not sure if everyone has noticed but McDonald's has started the Monopoly Game again. Normally this is my retirement strategy but I have decided I need to come up with a new plan since I have not won. So I am keeping my options open. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Here are some of the ideas I have come up with as a retirement plan in lieu of the traditional route of 401K or savings accounts:
1) Start living on the streets and collecting aluminum cans
-Downside- I might have to fight off the homeless that already have come up with this idea.
2) Selling my knowledge of Cafe Rio
-Downside- I don't think anyone cares
3) Kidnapping cats and dogs and then returning them when the owner posts a reward sign
-Downside- I could go to jail plus I am not an animal person
That is all I have now. If this Law School thing pays off then we might go the more traditional route of saving for retirement but right now I am open to good ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment