Friday, October 2, 2009

I should be a Preschool Teacher

Today I volunteered at Luke's preschool class while Jake stayed at home with Peyton. We have to volunteer twice a month whether in class or doing projects at home. Some of my projects at home has included tracing and cutting out Fall Leaves and tracing and cutting out the letter "E".

Today Luke's teacher called my humor "preschool humor" because I told a little boy that a dinosaur was going to the bathroom and not to disturb him. Some of the other stories I told were
"Don't get out of line because Crocodiles like to eat boys and girls that aren't in a straight line", "Don't eat carrots because dinosaurs loves carrots" and, my favorite, "Luke got scratched by a dinosaurs" because he fell down and scratched his leg and it looked like dinosaur claws.

It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed playing with the kids but I couldn't be a preschool, or any teacher, longer than a day. Well maybe I could if they had a Dr. Pepper fountain drink dispenser installed in my classroom with bottomless refills.

There was only one hellion and the rest were mostly adorable! It was fun!

1 comment:

Phillip, Alicia & Emmett said...

Laura,

I love how you keep up with your blogs and all your great stories. I only hope I can keep up with mine like you do :-)