Its sad but a lot of the time during the early evening I look forward to bedtime for my kids. At 7pm I anxiously start putting on their pajamas and get their warm milk ready. We watch a "Phineas and Ferb" and then once it is done we brush out teeth and I put them into bed. I sit outside the door and read my scriptures (Yes, I really do this) and once Luke is asleep I leave and watch t.v. in my room. Peyton has learned not to get out of her bed and can just be periodically checked on.
Now when my kids are not super tired and they start throwing their sheets off their bed and singing songs.....I am not amused. My patience level is based on them going to bed at 7:30.
I think I would be a better Mom if I had a Dr.Pepper fountain drink installed at my house and it offers me unlimited amount of refills. Just a thought.
1 comment:
What a great idea of when to read scriptures!!
And great routine! Seriously! I forget to brush my kids teeth before bed often.
Post a Comment