This morning I woke up and had a horrible night sleep overall because Peyton decided she wanted to sleep in our bed and take up the majority of my side of the bed. We have been a little lenient with her because of her black and blue nose.
I started to think about when I was younger and some things I said about how my life was going to turn out:
1) I would never own a mini van but a nice, fancy convertible
2) My kids would never be able to sleep in my bed
3) My kids would be well behaved in private and public
4) I would live in a huge mansion with a housekeeper and a cook
Now this is just a sampling of what I said when I was a youth but sadly none of these things came true as of now. I own a mini van and my kids are not well behaved. (Some people might even suspect we beat our kids because of Peyton's black and blue nose) Also, I live with my Mom, in her house, and she does not count as a housekeeper.
We need to start being more strict and put Peyton back into her own bed now that her nose doesn't look as bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment