***Okay, here is the truth. We woke up and ate chocolate donuts and my kids do not understand the concept of watching church on t.v. We had fights, hair pulling, kicking, and my kids going crazy. We were lucky to get the main points of each speaker. Jake and I didn't fight or pull each other's hair or even ran around the house screaming for no reason but yet our kids thought that was okay behavior. I am so glad that the ensign comes out with all of the talks so I can read them in peace. General Conference is so hard with two hellions that cannot sit still but DVR makes it a little easier so we can pause and rewind.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Our Glorious Day watching General Conference
Today we all woke up and sat around waiting to be spiritually edified. We had a delicious healthy breakfast and the whole family sat around and watched the 4 hours of conference. We were lucky because my kids just sat on the coach and Luke even took notes so he could share them in preschool. It was so nice!****
***Okay, here is the truth. We woke up and ate chocolate donuts and my kids do not understand the concept of watching church on t.v. We had fights, hair pulling, kicking, and my kids going crazy. We were lucky to get the main points of each speaker. Jake and I didn't fight or pull each other's hair or even ran around the house screaming for no reason but yet our kids thought that was okay behavior. I am so glad that the ensign comes out with all of the talks so I can read them in peace. General Conference is so hard with two hellions that cannot sit still but DVR makes it a little easier so we can pause and rewind.
***Okay, here is the truth. We woke up and ate chocolate donuts and my kids do not understand the concept of watching church on t.v. We had fights, hair pulling, kicking, and my kids going crazy. We were lucky to get the main points of each speaker. Jake and I didn't fight or pull each other's hair or even ran around the house screaming for no reason but yet our kids thought that was okay behavior. I am so glad that the ensign comes out with all of the talks so I can read them in peace. General Conference is so hard with two hellions that cannot sit still but DVR makes it a little easier so we can pause and rewind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment