Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Poor Peyton

After a week a half Peyton's nose is still black and blue and is somewhat suspicious looking. So I took her back to the Doctor and he has referred us onto a Nose Dr. at Children's Hospital. Fortunately, she is not in a lot of pain anymore but it looks awful.

I was even more disappointed at my friends when I sent them a text regarding Peyton getting referred to a Nose Dr. and they didn't know even what I was talking about. They didn't realize Peyton's nose got hurt. Shame on you friends (you know who you are *Laura stares at you*) ....You must read my blog daily for "blog exclusives"!!!!

1 comment:

The Ferguson Family said...

I dearly apologize cousin, I am a bad friend to not read your blog every day. I haven't even updated mine from my fabulous trip to your house. I will do better, at reading your blog. Mind hug just sent to you.