Every night since I have returned home from the cruise my kids have decided that they have to sleep with me at night. Not only do they have to sleep in the same bed but they have to sleep on my pillow. This does not leave me a lot of room. I took Peyton back to bed 3 times last night and I took Luke back 2 times but he eventually beat me. I told him to sleep with Daddy on his side and I wouldn't make him go back to bed. He claimed he had a sore throat and I had to get him water, then lay next to him on his bed, then get him more water, then cuddle with him, and then I would leave to go back to bed. Then he would come back into our room. Finally after 2 hours of this I encouraged him to sleep on Daddy's side of the bed. He tried to sleep in the middle and I said "No, that is going back to bed territory".
So I am off to bed at 9:30pm. Yes, 9:30pm. I know I am old!
No comments:
Post a Comment