Saturday, October 24, 2009
Trunk or Treat
Today Jake was working so I got Peyton and Luke ready for our ward's Trunk or Treat. At 4pm I started to put Peyton's Snow White Dress that I got on ebay and you would think I was beating her by the way she was screaming. She was throwing her body around and screaming because I was putting the dress on her. When it was on she ripped off one of the decorative strings on her sleeves and was still screaming bloody murder. So I had to "jimmy rig" her costume till my Mom could properly sew it back on. Peyton refused to put her shoes on and was a little hellion for me. Jake met us at the Trunk or Treat and then Peyton turned into a little angel for her Daddy and even put her shoes on. When Jake left to go to the UFC fights with friends that is when Peyton took off her shoes for me. It was still fun!
Peyton was Snow White. The costume was a little big on her but this was the first time I was "forcibally" able to put the costume onto her. I still thought she was super cute. Obviously I couldn't do her hair or have her wear costume shoes. The dress was hard enough for me to get on and make her keep it on.
Luke was a Griffin (he just watched Screwtape something Movie with Jake) and wanted to be a Griffin. His friend Ronald and Fay were also in the picture and they were all displaying the suckers that they got from trunk or treating.
Peyton got a sucker from the first car and that was good enough for her. It is so cute for her to say "Trick or Treat" for lots of treats but all she wanted was that sucker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment