Peyton went to the Nose Doctor and he told us that her nose was not broken and that bumps on both sides of her nose were soft tissue. We need to allow her nose to heal which could take up to 9 months but most of the healing will be done at 6 months. The Dr was 90% sure that Peyton's nose would return to normal but if it doesn't then surgery isn't an option till she is 16. (I figure by then we will be rich when this Law School thing pays off and I will already have tons of plastic surgery to make my body look like a "goddess". So getting Peyton a new nose would be on our Plastic Surgery frequent surgery discount)
I hope her nose goes back to normal. Poor little girl! I am really glad that her nose is not broken!
1 comment:
well you must be planning on some serious deterioration in the next few years because you already are a goddess, body included. Poor Peyton. She's a trooper - I haven't noticed her complaining at all.
Post a Comment