Sometimes when I am looking at my friend's blogs I notice their friends' blogs. Sometimes I click on the links and I have discovered two things:
1)My friends and their friends have way more friends with blogs then I do. So I either don't have many friends or I don't have their links up on my blog.
2)That my friends' lives and their friends' lives look more interesting then my life. I clicked on a friend of a friend link and they just went to Maui for a week and her husband has a job.
Maybe if I changed my layout my life would look more interesting?
5 comments:
your blog is very interesting! dont compare you are very funny!!!
thanks for your faithful blogging,
bonnie
Dont feel bad you are SPECIAL in your own ways.Also did you not just go to cabo with no kids that sounds nice. Who said you life is boring?
Hello!!! Who else's kid throws up like 4 times in Macey's!? And be funny about it?!! I enjoy your blog!
And just so you know, I got rid of my friends list on my blog, because I follow everyone annonamously (sp?). I'm like a stalker! ;)
Love this...especially because I stalk your blog and I think your life is interesting...
Going to change my layout right now...
my email address is alchemyjb@yahoo.com
email me so I have your address so you can see my boring blog.
-jen
I'm a friend of Katie Blando (I know her from church) and I have been stalking your blog for months! Because you make me laugh SO hard and I think that you handle the ups and downs of life wonderfully!
Post a Comment