Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas


So for Christmas Luke and Peyton are getting 3 wheeled scooters. Peyton is getting a Princess Scooter and Luke is getting a Spiderman scooter. Now here is my problem. I bought Luke the 3 wheeled scooter but I am worried I should buy him the regular two wheeled scooter.
The age limit for the 3 wheeled is 3-6, and Luke is turning 4 next week, but I am worried Luke might be too tall for the 3 wheeled but the two wheeled age limit starts at 5 and might be to hard for Luke to control. Your thoughts?

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Laura. I would get him the 2 wheeler. I'm sure he is athletic and a fast learner. You would be surprised how fast they pick those things up. My crazy nephew has been using a 2 wheel scooter since he was 3. I find that nuts because I can barely ride one of those! Have you tried riding one? I'm terrible at it. =) Hope you are doing well! P.S. I love reading your blog. You always have really funny and entertaining posts.

Unknown said...

Brady has a two wheel scooter and is doing fine. But he did have the three wheel to start. You might start with the three wheel and upgrade later.