So I decided to get Luke the two wheeled Razor and take back the three wheeled Spiderman scooter. I know he might have a little harder time in the beginning with the two wheels but we won't have to upgrade for a few years. So imagine my surprise when I took it back for a refund and they couldn't find it on the receipt. The Target employee looked at the receipt and I looked at the receipt. I thought about it and I know I didn't pay for it separately. So Target didn't charge me for it. Sadly my first thought was "Can I get the scooter back since it is free?" As I walked around Target thinking about my shoplifting experience I realized I would have returned it if I had known they didn't charge me. I'm glad the truth came out.I rewarded myself with a refreshing beverage at McDonalds....that is what honest people do!
No comments:
Post a Comment