Today I was putting away the groceries and I put 10 cans of "Cream of Chicken" soup on the shelf. As I finished putting them away I felt a little spoiled that they were brand name "Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup". You see we always buy the cheapest item and the majority of the time it is the generic version. Today was different because Target was having their "Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup" on sale for 49 cents. It is sad that I even noticed this....maybe, not enough is going on in my life???The Beers are living large with brand name soup cans!!!!
2 comments:
Darn it! I actually went to Target today - funny we didn't see you - . I would have stocked up had I known. A true friend would have texted that information on to other cream of chicken consumers. Was the sale only today or is it that 4 day sale that I kept seeing signs for?
What Mom does not know a good deal when they see one! It is not sad, it comes with the territory! :)
Wish we had a target here!
Post a Comment