As we were leaving I remembered we had to go to the store for the basic staples of bread, milk, apples and chips (they were on sale). So I was wearing my lounge capris and a dirty t-shirt, wearing no make up and my hair looked like it hadn't been done in days.......but that didn't stop me from going to Vons. (This morning I went to Vons in my penguin pajamas to get donuts with my hair in a similar fashion)
Peyton and Luke sat in one of the carts that has a car in front of it. All Luke did was harrass Peyton. She kept screaming and Luke kept sticking out of the cart. He wasn't wearing shoes because I was too lazy to force him and he kept running around and coming back.
People were staring and no one was impressed with my mothering skills. I got the glares of 'Control your children' and 'Really...you wore that in public?' and 'Hmm....honey, you might want to do something with you hair and face'....and 'I see you can't afford shoes for your kids and there are programs for that'.
I rewarded my horrible shopping experience with a refreshing beverage and a caramel sundae from McDonalds.
1 comment:
Love the pic with the beer! Classic! (:
Post a Comment