Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thanksgiving
We decided to spend the night at my mother in law's house the night before Thanksgiving so we could hang out with the family even more. We had so much fun. We got to see my nephew Adam who is a freshmen at BYU as an added treat. It was fun hanging out with my nieces and nephews and for some reason they like me?????? I am slowly trying to get them to fully enjoy refreshing beverages. Sadly, my older nephews just guzzle the refreshing soda from McDonalds and do not savor the taste. Plus they have no idea how I drink so many soda....amateurs!!!!!
Debbie, my mother in law, was nice enough to make me sugar cookies on Thanksgiving night. Everyone mocked me since they are normally "Christmas cookies" but they were delicious. Also, a shout out to Debbie for her DELICIOUS STUFFING...... If you notice I am not doing the cooking....no one really trusts me in the kitchen but I iced those cookies like a pro!
Peyton was tired and just needed alone time.
This is my nephew Dillon he pretended to be on the phone when I took the picture. Sadly no one called him all weekend. I'm not even sure if his phone was working. It might have even been one of the kid's play phones.
Adam, Laurise, Clay, Jake, and Blake hanging out watching a lame movie
Peyton and Luke with Tori and Tosha. Not a 30 min period goes by that Peyton does not say 'Tori Tosha". It is cute. She loves those dogs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment