Saturday, December 12, 2009

A horrible disaster Diverted

This morning I went to get my first refreshing beverage at McDonalds and they said "Oh, it is $2.16 now" so I said "I'll pass". I got out of line and noticed that the $1 sodas were still being advertised so I parked my car and went inside. Fortunately, it was a mistake and the sodas were still $1. WHAT A RELIEF!!!!! I'm not going to lie and say I didn't tear up a little when I thought the sodas were $2.16".

2 comments:

mike weipert said...

That happened to us when we were in San Diego in January. The McDonalds in by the Target/movie theater (I have been away from San Diego so long I forget the names of the areas), but we asked for 2 large sodas they charged us $4.20 once we got up there I asked why the sodas weren't $1.00 and they said the x-large were only a dollar. I then asked to change my order to 2 x-large sodas. I think McDonalds is shady.

mark weipert said...

That was a good catch I am glad the sodas are still a dollar in san diego.