Monday, December 14, 2009
SATURDAY PARTY!!!!
This past Sat we spent the day, and night, at Grandma Beers' House. We hung out with Rob, who is visiting from Michigan, and Jody's family. It was so much fun! Debbie let me sneak out and go shopping (hence the JC Pennys fiasco and not being able to find a shirt) Here are some pictures:
Peyton smiling for me! Isn't she adorable????
Luke and Zoe. Luke adores his cousin Zoe!!! He spent all day, and night, following Zoe around.
Peyton, Luke and Zoe. It took about 10 pictures before I got them to look at the camera. I call that a victory!!!
Poor Peyton was confused because this 'candy cane' was actually a candy cane PEN!! She was so sad because she couldn't figure out why it didn't taste like a candy cane. I was just bragging about how smart she was when I looked over and saw her "licking the pen and then looking at it to confirm it looked like a candy cane and then licking it again....repeat..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment