Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Strek Trek T-Shirt

What you are about to read is a true story:

Today I went to my mailbox and I found a package addressed to me from the Kellogg company. I realized it was my Gold Star Trek Captain Tee that I have anxiously waited for since summer. I decided to go for the Gold color rather then the red or blue tees. The Gold tee tells the world that I am Captain of my crew, or "always in charge of everyone around me", and I think it is a good standard that I should live by.
If I am wearing my shirt then I will "command" everyone who is around me. No one can get upset since I am wearing the Gold Star Trek Captain Tee.
I haven't worn the shirt yet but I am worried if I press the wrong button that I will be sent to a ship in space.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halloween has already passed right?

Laura Beers said...

Dear Anonymous person that I will refer to as Mark:

Mark,
They do not just give out the Gold Captain Star Trek tees. I had to send in 9 tokens. That is 9 boxes of Mini Wheats. Since WIC paid for the cereal the shirt cost me nothing but now the shirt will give me power to control everyone (i.e. my crew)

Heather said...

Good for you laura I am glad you have your gold captain star now you can save it for next halloween.