Thursday, December 10, 2009

Poor Peyton's Sweater

Last year I found the cutest polk-a- dot sweater that Peyton has worn for almost a year and 1/2. I guess Peyton is a messy child and I have had to wash it repeatedly so it has shrunk. I didn't realize how bad it was until I realized her sleeves ended right below her elbows and it looks pretty silly. I saw her wearing her sweater today and all I could think was "Big Girl in a Baby Sweater".

I would have already gotten her a new sweater but I can't find one that I think compares to the cuteness. I have a gymboree gift card so I will try there tomorrow. Why can't all sweaters have cute polk a dots.....?????

As you can see even Peyton is saddened by her sweater situation!!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

My mom bought me this awesome polka-dot fleece jacket at Kohls. And then I just found this one online: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/carters/infantgirls/PRD~534827/Carters+PolkaDot+Reversible+Fleece+Jacket.jsp

I don't know if you think it compares in cuteness. But Carter's makes a lot of polka dot things. HOORAY FOR CARTERS!!

The leader said...

hmmm... elizabeth's winter coat does the same thing to her... It's actually a 2T and she's well into the 3 and 4t sizes already... but i'm not going to worry about it. it's short on the arms, but still fits her, and she wears it... and if that saves me $25, then so be it! maybe i'll just get her some LOOONNNGGG gloves... :-D