
Last night Peyton crawled into bed with us. Since I was so tired I was just going to let it go and let her sleep in our bed with us. After about 30 minutes she was still moving around and trying to get comfortable. Since I was still awake I took her back to bed. I didn't want her to wake up Luke so I laid next to her bed. After about an hour she still wasn't asleep. So I went back in my room and let her cry in her room. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up I went to get Luke in his room and Peyton wasn't in her bed. She had come back in and cuddled with Jake and he didn't take her back to her bed. So she outsmarted me by going to Daddy who is lazier then me during nighttime. Normally she doesn't sleep with Daddy because he is like a furnace when he is sleeping but Peyton didn't care last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment