
Today we went to see "The Princess and the Frog". Luke was so excited when I told him that we were going that afternoon. I had to peel the kids away from watching "Mickey Mouse Christmas Adventure" to leave for the theater. When we got to the theater I was shocked when I had to pay $8 dollars for a child's matinee ticket. Fortunately, I had a free ticket that I got in the mail from collecting coupon points from PopTarts boxes. (Everyone mocks me when I collect these free coupon items from boxes but I have gotten 2 free movie tickets and a Star Trek T-Shirt)
When we were in the theater Peyton went crazy until the previews came on. After that she just stared at this magical screen that was showing a movie. Luke got bored because most of the movie had the main characters as frogs. So he requested a bathroom break towards the end of the movie and then asked for the movie to be paused. When we came back from the bathroom the frogs were in love. So it was a powerful song that we missed.
It was their first movie and I think it went well!!!
2 comments:
Ha! That is funny that he asked for the movie to be paused. Our kids are so spoiled with DVR!!
-Jenni
Glad the movie went well to bad it was about talking frogs. When did movies get so expensive.
-Anonymous
Post a Comment