Monday, December 7, 2009

Poor Peyton

As I sit outside Luke and Peyton's door reading the scriptures, *Laura waits for the praise of her readers for reading her scriptures daily, I have started watching Peyton read her little books. She takes a book to bed with her each night and stares intently at each page like she is reading it. As I watch her I feel bad that I don't read to her more. I constantly read Luke books and now I have gotten out of the routine of reading them books. Normally they disagree on books so I have to read one on one. I'm going to write on a sticky note and post it by the t.v. that I need to read Peyton books.
After all she is our backup. If Luke fails then we have Peyton to honor us. If they both succeed then we will definitely win "Parents of the Year".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Parents of the year my be a stretch?