Monday, January 4, 2010

Daddy's Watch

Since Jake is on a break from school he was able to spend today with us. Sadly he has to go back to school tomorrow to start studying for the patent bar but he took today off. It was so much fun to see him all afternoon. He was nice enough to let me take a nap today but I woke up to Peyton and Luke laughing and running downstairs. I got out of bed and Jake was playing a videogame. I asked him where the kids were and he said "Oh they just went downstairs". When we went downstairs to look for them we saw Luke cutting paper with scissors and Peyton guzzling the rainbow sprinkles. Here is a picture of what she looked like.
Daddy and Peyton. Jake spent almost 10 minutes cleaning up the papers and sprinkles that were everywhere!!!
Peyton with sprinkles....she ate most of the bottle
Luke was wearing just underwear but pleaded for me to take a picture of him

1 comment:

Sarah Beers said...

Laura...so cute with the sprinkles. Peyton seems like a bundle of energy. I have one of those too. Adorable blog!