We got the best gift for Peyton...it is the Handy Mandy Talking Tool Set that we got her for Christmas. She loves this thing. She "fixes" our hands and feet with the hammer and dances to the music. I knew she would love this gift because we discovered how awesome this toy was when we were visiting Kenzie and her son had it.Anyways so the tool (purple/blue one that is a flat edge screwdriver) kept disappearing and has been lost for over a week now. Once our whole family left I kept telling myself that the tool would show up. It never did so today I reorganize my kid's closets, drawers, toy cabinets, toys in general and anywhere I thought this tool could be. Everyone said it was under the couch so I grabbed a flash light and looked and even Jake looked. Sure enough after I had given up looking for the tool and I thought "I will look one more time under the coach" was when it was "Magically" placed right in front of me.
Peyton was soooo happy to have the missing tool back!!!! She always says "My Tools".
2 comments:
she is definatly a Beers, follows her own mind and not marching to someone elses drum!!!
Laura,
It looks like you guys had so much fun on your cruise. We were in SD after Christmas and my mom mentioned you where you were...we were all so jealous.
Anyhow, where did you order your coach bag from? I am looking at some places online and one is stylerain.com. I just wondered if one is more reliable than another. It seems like you can really lose out on your money if you aren't careful.
I am just wondering what you did to actually get the products?? :)
-Cheryl
cheryljudd@gmail.com
Post a Comment