On Wed. one of the kid's Dad in Luke's preschool class asked if I would watch his daughter every day from 11:30 to 4:30. So I pick her up from preschool with Luke!! It is awesome. This little girl is the sweetest little girl and she loves Luke. It made me happy that she had so much fun yesterday with us. We had her all day because the preschool was closed for a teacher's conference. We went to the zoo and then came back and played all afternoon. Luke loves it because it is like a playdate every day.
I don't know how long this awesome job will go on since the Dad got a job in La Jolla and it sounds more temporary. Either way.....I'm bringing in money doing what I love.....watching kids!
3 comments:
YAY!!! Isn't it awesome when you get to watch an "extra" that fits just so well with your own family?!! Congrats! I envy your portability with the mini-van though. ;-)
That's a sweet deal!
YAY LAURA! I bet it's tax-free dollars you're earning, too. JEALOUS!
and I hope you are doing well lately, despite it being a hard time with lots of memories. Each year will get easier, I promise.
Post a Comment