Yes, I am in Nebraska. My aunt asked me to come over and babysit my two cousins while they go and lounge around in the Dominican Republic. I agreed a few months ago and my Mother in Law was nice enough to take my kids. So I flew into Omaha, Nebraska last Thurs. I was expecting freezing weather but it is not that bad. In fact, my aunt wore workout clothes all day yesterday...maybe to show everyone she worked out earlier????
So far my cousins who are 7 and 9 are awesome. We have played video games together and they even let me sleep in till 7:45am. It is weird because they don't want to leave the house and there is really no reason too. So we have stayed in all day. Normally I go a little stir crazy staying in the house all day but I have enough food and soda to stay alive. (My kids went swimming today in CA)
Well I am off to make a fancy dinner of chicken nuggets for the boys. I do miss Jake and my two little ones. Last night I started crying when I talked to Luke and Peyton. They were busy playing with their cousins but I just miss being with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment