Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trying to listen to the spirit more

So I have decided to listen to the promptings of the spirit more and to act on these promptings asap. Since I am in Nebraska I have had only a few promptings but one kept coming back. I felt I was supposed to call a lady in my Aunt's ward and ask to hang out with her. I thought this was weird so I kept ignoring it. Finally I felt there was a reason why I should talk to her. So I called her and she invited me over. We had a fun chat and we talked for almost an hour and 1/2. Then I went and had a delicious lunch of Red Robin and read the Ensign.

This was a weird prompting because I only have met this lady once before at church on Sunday and I will probably never see her again. So I don't know what I was supposed to learn but I did have a lovely chat. Maybe I was supposed to learn that I need to follow promptings even if it is weird since I don't live in Nebraska.

So followed the prompting of the Holy Ghost....CHECK.
Go to the celestial kingdom......almost there.....