So I finally got my computer back up and running thanks to Mike Griffin!!! He came over and spent hours fixing my computer so I could continue my internet surfing, internet shopping, checking facebook and emails and just wasting my time....so thank you Mike!
I posted this on Facebook but I am pregnant. I am now 13 and 1/2 weeks along. This pregnancy hasn't been that bad but I do get sick. This is why I stopped drinking soda because I was so sick the last thing I wanted was Dr.Pepper. I have started drinking coke slurpees and this makes my body happy!
Of course my pregnancy can't go smoothly. I have a rare form of antibodies that I am producing. They are called Kidd Antibodies and if left untreated they cause stillborns. Right now I am hoping my body stops producing these antibodies! If that is not the case then I am hoping the baby is Kidd Negative like me. If these two options do not happen life will get a lot harder for "baby Beers". I am really scared but I will find out in 2 weeks what is the next step. I have a great specialist for this issue.
I am really excited for another baby and just really hope this baby is healthy. I believe this is the baby boy I have felt for a few years.
3 comments:
Yay, congrats! I think i've finally convinced James we're ready for our 3rd as well. He's not so sure... but who's in charge here anyhow? ;-)
Congratulations, Laura! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats on the pregnancy! Good luck!!
Post a Comment