Friday, January 8, 2010

Operation: Fix Shower Handle

For the past two days our shower has been out of commission because our shower handle was stripped. We called a plumber because we figured there was something seriously wrong. I went to HomeDepot and I got a new shower handle so the plumber could fix it when he came today. The employee told me that if it was just a stripped shower handle that it was super easy to do.....especially since I am a construction management graduate!!!

So I came home and it took less then 2 minutes to do. I guess my Mom is getting some type of payback for paying for my college!!!!!

2 comments:

The leader said...

YOU WENT 2 DAYS WITHOUT A SHOWER? unbelievable! Isn't that what husbands are for? ;-)

Laura Beers said...

Oh no...we just showered in my Mom's bathroom.
Yeah, I got cheated on the Man's construction work thing. especially since Jake majored in mechanical engineering. Maybe because I majored in construction?