Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well....

It has finally happened. I am almost 15 weeks pregnant and I'm wearing maternity clothes. On Sunday someone even asked if I was having twins because I was so big. My response "No, just fat". The great thing is that I am starting to feel the baby move. That is my favorite thing, besides getting a baby at the end, is feeling the baby move inside of me. When I am not pregnant and I feel movement I have to acknowledge it is gas and not a baby moving.

2 comments:

Sheri King said...

Sometimes I feel a phantom baby move too. I wonder if one got left in there. Probably just some Dr. Pepper dancing around in my muffin top...

Sarah Beers said...

Jake and Laura...
This is such great news. Rob told me a few weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to congratulate you guys. I'm so excited for you!!
Sarah