Yesterday I went upstairs while all of my kids were playing to check my email. Luke was upstairs playing with Ronald (he was having a playdate) and Bella was in the room with me. Peyton was downstairs coughing and so I knew she was okay because she has allergies and coughs all the time. After about 5 minutes I headed back downstairs when I heard Peyton really coughing hard...like a choking cough. I ran down the stairs and she had thrown up but it was the choking throw up with big pieces of chips. She was okay but it really scared me how fast that happened.
As I was writing my post on working in the temple and I put how "I was waiting for blessings to come" the thought came to me that Peyton was one of those blessings. I am so thankful she was being watched over while I was busy checking my email....because it is so important to know which stores are having sales. I am amazed at how fast something bad can happen.
3 comments:
Oh, that is scary. Glad she's okay.
I'm glad you're enjoying the temple! That's great.
yay for your pregnancy!
You need a laptop. :)
And enjoy yourself in the temple. Our closest is 2 hours away.
I am glad Peyton is okay. How fun that you get to work at the Temple and SUPER congrats on the baby! Wow, you are busy. I hope everything will be okay with the antibodies. Our bodies are amazing, but they can also be kind of tricky. I'm sure it will all be great!
Post a Comment