Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 3 of My Personal Hell


So today was Day 3 of potty training and it didn't go that bad. We just had one pee accident because I didn't put Peyton on the toilet right away. I set the timer for every 15 minutes. I'm not sure if Peyton is grasping that she is supposed to control when she is going pee but it was a good day. I did switch to a portable potty and put it out by the tv so Peyton could watch it. We would alternate from the bathroom using the itouch and seeing in the family room watching a movie.

One thing I am worried about is that Peyton did not go poo today. That is unusual for Peyton. Tomorrow I'm having an ultrasound so Jake gets to deal with potty training for the whole morning. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Is that an evil laugh? ;)