This morning I had an ultrasound and a follow up Dr. appt so Jake was left with the potty training. Every time I called home I would ask if Peyton had gone pee. (Keep in mind I left him with strict instructions on what to do for potty training) He would say "Oh...let me check". It was very suspicious. I had some time in between my appts so I came home and she was wearing a pullup and had pee'd multiple times in the pullup. Jake's response was "Well, I would ask her if she had to go pee."
After my Dr. Appt I took over the potty training routine and we went every 20 minutes. I let her run around without bottoms on, except when we have company or the gardeners are in the backyard then she puts underwear on, and we are starting to extend to 30 minutes in between going pee.
Sadly though Peyton decided to go poop on the grass. Yes, poop on the grass. She then stepped in it and tried to wipe it off on her legs and then Luke stepped in it and tried to wipe it off on his legs. YES I WAS RIGHT THERE.....it just happened so fast. I was like "Stop spreading the poop everywhere!!!" After cleaning them both off I was in the process of cleaning the poop off the grass when the gardeners showed up. They might have been a little suspicious of the poop on the grass considering we don't have a dog.
That was Day 4......Why isn't she potty trained yet???????
No comments:
Post a Comment