Friday, April 23, 2010
My Ultrasound Appt
I went in for a doppler ultrasound (measures the blood flow in the brain of the baby) and I was the 2nd appt of the day at 8:30am. At 8:40 they told me that there was going to be at least an hour delay for all ultrasounds. Finally I found out that someone called in sick. So when I did get called back the ultrasound tech was with me for over an hour. I felt really bad because that means that my "20 min ultrasound" turned into an hour ultrasound. The tech did call my baby lazy. My little boy refused to move and just kept sleeping. They even had to get a new magic wand that went over my stomach to see the baby....okay, its not a magic wand but I don't know its technical name. Good news is that my baby is alive and likes sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment