Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Potty Training......Day 2

Today started off well. By the end of the day we had 7 pee'd in underwear and 1 pooped in underwear that I threw away because it was too gross for me to deal with. I had the timer set for every 30 minutes to go to the toilet and sometimes she would make it and sometimes she would fail by 5 or so minutes. So tomorrow it will be every 15 minutes. She loves sitting on the toilet and playing with my Mom's itouch. So getting her on the toilet is not the problem. Having the motivation to sit in the bathroom with her goes down each visit. Hence why my kids are in bed at 7pm.

She seems just as surprised as me when she pees every time. We get excited and "pound it" and then she goes back to playing shapes on the itouch. She is so cute. So Day 2.....I have to keep it up. She will have to figure out how to control it??????? Plus Luke has been going crazy because my focus is on Peyton. It is really frustrating at the Beers' House right now.

No comments: