Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Resume Ideas

Jake is still looking for an internship and is applying to various places all over the county and state. Since I'm trying out the whole faith, and patience, thing I have decided to help Jake in different ways then nagging him. I have come up with a few things he could put on his resume to help him stand out from his competition........

1. Willing to work topless
2. Fluent in 4 languages but 3 of them are top secret- the other is Spanish.
3. Willing to be "That Guy" that will come up with a catch phrase and use it daily
4. Will use competitor's bathroom when not feeling well to scare away their prospective clients
5. During lunch hours I will go outside and hold up a banner advertising the law firm
6. B.S. in Mechanical Engineering; Masters in Love (my wife gave me this not an educational institution)

Sadly Jake has not incorporated any of these ideas into his resume.....

1 comment:

The Halladays said...

He really should use those. I think some company would snatch him right up if he did ;)