So we are having a boy! We found out on Friday and I am a really excited. Since I have the antibody issue I get to see the baby again this Friday. In fact, I will be seeing the baby every other week till the baby is born. The dr. wants to see the baby's brain development.
I asked for a blessing from Jake and it was promised the baby will be healthy and strong. So I know that everything will work out. So I get to sit back and enjoy watching the ultrasounds knowing it will all work out.
What a great blessing to be married to a worthy priesthood holder!
2 comments:
Congrats laura! We'll both have 2 boys and a girl. Call me so we can plan a Peter Piper trip, or possibly Cafe Rio (I'll drive)?...
Congrats on the boy! Peyton will be well loved.
Post a Comment