Monday, April 19, 2010

So I will be a mother of 3

Since I have this rare antibodies issue I have been told not to have any more kids since next time the antibodies will attack faster and more aggressively. So I will only have three kids...hopefully healthy....and here are the reasons why I am sad:

1) If I screw up with Peyton then she is my only girl
2) If Luke continues his trend of loving the dolls and pink I might not get any grandkids out of him
3) If I screw up with my 3 kids I have no back ups
4) I only have 3 slaves to do chores around the house
5) What am I going to do with all of my girl's clothes?


Now the good reasons:

1)I can buy a 5 seater car
2) After this boy I can start giving away baby stuff
3) I have a middle child but Peyton is in between two boys so she won't have the normal middle child syndrome.
4) We won't be a six pack (get it 4 kids, 2 adults= 6 pack of beers.....so I won't have to hear that joke for the rest of my life)
5) I can spend more time with the 3 kids I have...

2 comments:

The leader said...

yay, congrats on the boy! i think james would be happy if we only had 3 kids, but i'm still pushing for 4. i've finally convinced him we're ready for #3, so if things go my way, we'll have another Snarey around this time next year. if the man upstairs has another plan, well, we'll just have to wait and find out what it is. ;-)

Andrea said...

Yay! What a nerd am I that I didn't get the six pack joke til you explained it! :)
Yay for baby boy! Congratulations!