Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chipped Tooth

So on Mother's Day I was eating left over pizza and I chipped my tooth. One of my back teeth have been stuffed with so many fillings that it was only a matter of time when I would need a crown. Sadly, we don't have dental insurance but there is not much we can do. I need my teeth to eat, which I love to do, and drink coke slurpees, which I also love to do.
(The photo is not of my tooth....just one I found on the internet for visual effect)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Laura, mom should have to pay for that crown. If mother hadn't put soda in our bottles and stopped everyday to get a 44 ouncer of soda, your teeth wouldn't have been so bad. You could have brushed your teeth 10 times a day and with all that sugar you still would have had cavities. I say send her the bill or take her to Judge Judy and I will be your witness.
-Mike

Laura Beers said...

I agree Mike. After all we became addicted to refreshing beverages in our youth when Mom was responsible for our drink selections. Plus we only had soda on the boat and never any v8 or protein drinks.

I think I will give Mom credit towards my crown in exchange for free rent for the past two years. That should cover it.