Since Peyton is potty training, and hates going poop on the toilet, she has managed to go 3 days without pooping. So I knew it was coming. Right after we dropped Luke off at preschool we were walking back to the car when Peyton squatted. I could tell she needed to go poop, even though she was screaming "No bathroom...No pee". I put her down on the toilet and she went poop (to my astonishment). Here is where the miracle happened. When I asked her if she was done she said "No" and then her bowels opened up. She had some major diarrhea coming out for seriously 10 minutes off and on. This is why I am classifying it as a miracle:1. SHE DID IT ON A TOILET and not in her pull up or underwear
2. I almost went to wipe Peyton and took her off the toilet prior to the bowels opening and flowing with diarrhea
3. It was in a public bathroom and stunk up their bathroom (it did stink afterwards)
1 comment:
Yes,that does qualify as a miracle! Yay! And yet gross, but I'm okay with it. ;)
Post a Comment