On Tues night I went and worked as a receptionist at the temple. I did an endowment session first and my back started itching really bad. (Which I think is pregnancy related because I've had it for the last few weeks. I'm one of those whitetrash people with a backscratcher by their bed) So I finished the session and went to work. Sadly, they still haven't given me a nametag so I just appear to be a friendly patron helping people. I think they are secretly hoping I won't come back and don't want to waste the money to make a nametag???
So I went to work and I was trying to scratch my back like mad on a couch. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and went upstairs at 8pm to ask if I could leave. When I gave my reason everyone immediately shunned me. One person told me not to touch anything and to get out. I didn't even have time to explain that it was pregnancy related or at least I hope it is. Oh well....I was that person that no one wanted to be around again......I wish it was the first time I could say that.
No comments:
Post a Comment