Today we went to the zoo and went back to the Sea Lion Show. Luke got picked again to go up on stage and meet a sea lion. After he got picked Bella, the girl I babysit, started crying because she wanted to get picked and it wasn't fair that Luke got to do it again. I explained I didn't pick Luke and the nice lady on stage picks the person at random. Luke just happened to get lucky again. (Although I have discovered a secret. If you sit in front and have your kid raise your hand as soon as they start to ask for a volunteer, and are the first hand to go up, you have a good shot to get picked. Plus they want a 6 or 7 year old and Luke just happens to be tall and looks older then he is)Luke loved being up there again. He kept talking to the host. He was so cute. He even mentioned that the Sea Lion named Jake had the same name as his Dad. I didn't bring my camera so I have no pictures. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment