Saturday, May 22, 2010
Yes, I'm that Mom again
On Friday I went in for my bi-monthly ultrasound. The Doctors have put me back to ultrasounds every two weeks since it is a critical time for the KIDD antibodies to start reproducing quickly. So Jake watched Peyton in the morning and I went in and the baby is looking healthy. Jake and I took turns taking naps on Friday afternoon so this is my shift watching the kids. I let them take the digital camera as long as they did not get it around water. Here are a few of the pictures.
Peyton wearing just a t-shirt and playing with water outside in a trash bucket. Yes, we are whitetrash and the camera is near water. Yet, I did not notice that.
Me looking horrible supervising on the couch. I am ready to pounce on any child that is not obeying.....HA! By the way I am only 23 weeks but still looking huge.
Luke getting a hold of the Dr.Pepper lip gloss and in the back you can see me supervising really well since I'm watching t.v.
Luke putting the Dr.Pepper lip gloss all over his face and he is still in the same room as me. How I missed this I have no idea. He literally rubbed the lip gloss all over his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment