Thank you for your comments regarding Café Rio. We were talking about expanding into San Diego at one time. However, it is not an active location for us. We do not have a location. Keep an eye on our Website. Any new locations will be posted as we have the deal.
Thanks again, hope to see you soon.
Brenda Ricks
Manager, Community Relations
Cafe Rio Mexican Grill
There are a few problems with the email I received. First, San Diego is not an active location???? I have sent so many emails confirming that Mormons are ready, and willing, to eat Cafe Rio bi-weekly when they come to San Diego. Plus I notified them of various acceptable site locations....By the temple, Mission Valley...etc
I am very disappointed in Cafe Rio!!! Since I can't eat there for another 11 weeks due to this gestational diabetes thing, and then about 4 more weeks after that because I will be occupied with a newborn, I will just hope they figure out that San Diego is an important location for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment