Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pregnancy Update

So I am now 32 and 1/2 weeks. I have two non-stress tests every week, one ultrasound every week, diabetic counseling every other week, and weekly Dr. appts. Sometimes I feel like I am living at the Dr. office. Plus I always have to wait to talk to the doctor after my ultrasound so he can give me an update.
So far the baby is looking great and I do get to see my baby boy 3 times a week. So I know he is being monitored and is safe in there. Sadly, we still don't have a name. Ideas would be great!
It has been so nice having my sister Staci here because she has been watching my kids while I go to all my appts. Last week the only day I didn't have a dr. appt was on Friday. (Hence why we went to the zoo on Friday) It may look like the kids run from Staci but she is an awesome Mom and Aunt!!!!!

No comments: