Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vegas Trip

Last week the majority of our family went to Vegas to waterski at Lake Mead. I went up Sun through Wed and then came home so I could go to my Dr. appts on Thurs. Then Jake and I headed back up till the following Sunday. It was so much fun! I loved spending so much time with my family!!!! Plus I discovered how delicious Sonic drinks are.....the Diet Dr.Pepper fountain drink really tastes like regular Dr.Pepper!! (Thank you Sister for that insight)

We also got to eat at delicious Cafe Rio twice and that was delicious!!!!

Uncle Mark on the Tube with Max and Peyton. They loved going out with their Uncle Mark!
Peyton by the pool. She loves swimming and being in the water!
Luke, Morgan, Max and Megan on the Tube. They loved going on a tube run!!!
Mark and Staci on the Tube! Mark was really impressive with his tricks on the tube. He never fell off either. It was really fun to watch!
Jake, Peyton and Luke in the pool. On Sat it was too windy to go out on the lake so Jake took the kids swimming. They had so much fun since they don't see their Daddy that much!
Grandma, Max and Peyton. They loved their turn on the tube run.
Grandma and Peyton! (There is also a shot of a delicious Sonic drink in the picture)
Cousins!!! Peyton and Morgan!
I managed to stay out of my pictures since I couldn't do anything other then sit on the backstep of the boat. Whenever I would get into the water it was really hard for me to get back onto the boat. It was like watching a beached whale trying to get back into the water! It was really depressing. It was a lot of fun to be in Vegas with my family!

No comments: