Yesterday was really hard because my kids just had me to play with and I'm not as much fun as their cousins. Here are a few pictures of this summer.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
July was so Much Fun!!!
I had so much fun in July. My sister Staci came to visit almost the entire month of July. We had so much fun and our kids had a blast playing with their cousins. We went to the Zoo, IKEA, the beach, Target and McDonald's play areas a few times. I was so sad when they left from Vegas to go home. Staci was the best babysitter and helped out while I went to my many, many, many Dr. Appointments.
Yesterday was really hard because my kids just had me to play with and I'm not as much fun as their cousins. Here are a few pictures of this summer.
Megan and Morgan and Peyton. I had to bribe Peyton to smile by giving her a sip of my soda! She is so my daughter!
Megan, Morgan and Luke at the Zoo
This is a picture of the kids watching the movie at the Elephant Odyssey. They all sad down and watched the Elephants. It was really cute!
Yes, I am fat so just look past the obvious. The cousins had so much fun eating together all the time. This night we had chicken nuggets, cantaloupe, and carrots. Plus all kids got a yogurt. The adults at Rolled Tacos from Sarritas!
Luke and Morgan on the skyride. My sister also shares my hatred for the ride but our kids all love it!
Yesterday was really hard because my kids just had me to play with and I'm not as much fun as their cousins. Here are a few pictures of this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment